lonley-hearts-clubbing asked: Why are you mad at us straight people? What did we ever do to you? Judging people based on sexuality is just plain stupid, and you do realise that calling straight people 'annoying' for no reason is idiotic, nobody is judging you on your sexuality so why judge us on ours. I mean GLBTPAs can be damn annoying also but you don't see us complaining about you. Give me one good reason why we're annoying.
Well to start… You abused me, you molested me, you told me it was my fault, you told me I was going to hell and I believed you my entire childhood, you called me faggot since I was in 4th grade, you beat me up, you pushed me off my bike, you fractured my wrist and broke my nose, you slammed my head into a wall and gave me a concussion when I defended my little brother from your homophobic slurs, you told me I could trust you and then outed me to pretty much the entire town, you caused me to try and take my own life on more than one occasion and you’ve given me crippling anxiety in almost all social situations because I’m constantly in fear of people talking about me.
So yeah, you’re pretty fucking annoying.
this is honestly the FUNNIEST thing ive ever seen in my phuckin life this ignorant motherfucker has the AUDACITY to phuckin pretend he wasnt the one on the dark side of this argument calling people faggot, literally making fun of every marginalized group out there AND THEN pretends hes been through a world of hurt in the 3 hours hes been out of the closet as a BI WHITE MAN living in CANADA AHHH BITCH
is pizzaforpresident macklemore
I bet when Zayn orgasms, he doesn’t scream or shout. He probably clenches his fingers tightly around whatever they happen to be holding onto at the time (your hips, the sheets, the headboard). And his mouth will snap shut just as he reaches his peak, but he needs something to bite into, so he’ll latch his teeth onto the fleshy bit where your shoulder joins your neck, biting down hard enough to leave deep purple teeth marks and I’m going to go now bye.
this website is too much
ok but this post is probably true
mixed girl problem #444: when you say youre mixed people say “with what” like stop im jus mixed :/
(Source: zizino, via katara)
7 Things To STOP Saying To Black Women About Beauty
1) Stop calling our natural hair ugly.
2) Stop approaching our natural hair with a hierarchy that reinforces colourism.
3) Stop using placement in the natural hair community to bully Black women who may still have relaxed hair or weaves.
4) Stop saying “she’s pretty…for a dark-skinned woman.”
5) Stop saying “she’s pretty…for a big/fat woman.”
6) Stop implying that any biracial women who identifies as Black or any light skinned Black women are the only ones that are attractive, and stop acting like any Black woman who deviates from this appearance should be “lucky” to have a man, regardless of how utterly lousy that man might be. Love is not something to be rationed out like a commodity only for those who are closest to appearing White.
7) Stop saying “you’re too pretty to be single.” Attraction to someone has NOTHING to do with THEIR choice to pursue a relationship or not. This is inherently patriarchal and in fact not even a logical thing to say.
Who should stop this? ANYONE who does it (that’s you White and people of colour), INCLUDING other Black men and Black women. Reject White supremacist, Eurocentric and patriarchal thoughts about beauty.
I was about to reblog something, but then I saw the ratchetmess watermark
i hope everyone on tumblr gets to be the victim they want to be some day